208 Views | Article
When you desire to hire a housekeeper to maintain your house, you will want someone you can trust to do an excellent work at a fair price. But, how can you be sure that you are hiring the right person from the right company? Some points below will guide you in finding the best match to suit your needs.
1. Do we need to provide cleaning equipment? Most companies use their own equipment with an additional cost or included in their rate fee. The service provider will ask you whether you will provide the equipment & supplies or not. Please ask first before you book a service. The company should also be able to tell you what they clean in your home and all the services that they can provide.
2. Can they provide references? Most companies are willing to provide testimonials from current or former customers. Nowadays you can also find reviews of many companies on Website, Facebook, and other social media outlets.
3. Do they provide insurance for their staff? A reputable service provider should provide benefits to its staff, such as liability and worker’s compensation insurance or payment of social security for their staff. They should be willing to show you proof of these benefits, if you ask. Without insurance, for example, you could be held a liable if a staffperson has an injury while on duty in your home. That is why you need to make sure that the person you hire has some coverage. Being insured also helps a company to take responsibility if there is an accident, or loss or damage by the staff person in your home.
4. Do they screen the workers? Most companies, and especially those that perform services in homes, will do rigorous background screenings on employees and potential employees, including drug screenings and reference checks before they hire individuals. Also, some of them will formally test their abilities to carry out certain tasks.
5. Clearly state a service charge? The company should be able to provide you with an estimate for the cleaning services that you want so that you can have an idea if it fits into your budget. They should also provide you with information on how to contact them, and what’s expected if you need to reschedule or cancel a cleaning or services in the future with them.
To learn more about cleaning services or get more answers to questions you may have, please contact Madawa Services at 02-062-2302, 062-062-3799 or email@example.com, your trusted professional caregiver expert in Bangkok, Thailand.